Stetson develops and implements water quality programs to meet the unique requirements of each client, whether it is routine monitoring at superfund sites or collecting data to support the development of Salt Nutrient Management Plans. Our background in developing successful programs is based on our work in water rights, water supply, water recycling, and water treatment projects. In addition to supporting all aspects of water quality services, Stetson uniquely provides Web-based database development and viewing programs that allow our clients to access and review their data.
Our expertise in water quality support and hydrologic investigation allows Stetson to provide expert advice to develop our clients’ water supply and water development projects. Our understanding of the relationship between water quality and water supply allows for projects that support beneficial uses and meet regulatory constraints while being cost effective.
- Development of Sampling Plans for, Surface Water & Groundwater Investigations
- Conduct Surface Water & Groundwater Sampling and Monitoring
- Water Quality Databases Construction
- Water Quality Data Analysis
- Nutrient Numeric Endpoint (NNE) Analysis
- Continuous In-situ Water Quality Monitoring
- Storm Water Sampling and Analysis
Since 1957, Stetson has provided innovative solutions to water resource issues.
Stinson Beach County Water District
Bay Area Water Supply and Conservation Agency