Stetson provides an array of watershed management and restoration services. Stetson’s staff of professional geologists, geomorphologists, engineers, and hydrologists has extensive experience throughout the western United States with watershed-scale and site-scale geomorphic characterization and impact assessments. Stetson provides a full range of geomorphic analysis services, from historical air photo interpretation and historical reference condition determination to gravel mining and reservoir impacts analysis. Stetson has expertise in sediment source site inventories, sediment yield and sediment budget preparation, and sediment transport measurement, monitoring, and modeling. Stetson routinely works closely with aquatic biologists and riparian ecologists to conduct integrated, multidisciplinary assessments and complete work products.
Stetson has completed stream and wetland restoration, enhancement, and creation projects to meet a wide variety of goals, from species-specific habitat requirements to groundwater and stream water quality objectives. Stetson combines stream and wetland hydrologic expertise with landscape architecture and professional civil engineering services to provide site development planning and design services that solve complex environmental permitting issues. Stetson helps clients address habitat conservation and water quality concerns with state-of-the-art stormwater drainage and biofiltration systems and stream and wetland enhancement and mitigation plans.
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Remote Sensing and Air Photo Analysis
- Road and Trail Planning and Design
- Sediment Source Inventories and Assessments
- Sediment Transport Analysis
- Storm Water Management Plans
- Stream Channel Surveys and Assessments
- Stream Restoration Planning and Design
- Watershed Management Plans
- Watershed Restoration Cost Estimating and Construction Management